Frequent Questions

How do I inform EPA of an error in the Substance Registry System (SRS)?

EPA employees should select the "Request Changes to Substance Metadata" link in the Manage Substance section of the SRS. The public are invited to notify EPA of any possible inaccuracies by selecting the Contact Us link and explaining the error.

To access SRS go to:

Have more questions? Submit a request