Frequent Questions

How do I request the addition of information to the Substance Registry System (SRS)?

EPA employees should select the "Request New Substance" screen in the Manage Substance section of the SRS. The public are invited to notify EPA by selecting the Contact Us link and explaining the request.

To access SRS go to:

Have more questions? Submit a request